Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vacation Adventures

I am back in the cold again. I had the most wonderful vacation. Really did. The weather was crazy amazing. We didn't do much, but it was perfect.  Each day consisted of this:  Hour long walk on the beach, pool and book time, taking out the resorts sail boat, swim in the ocean, back to the pool (all while drinking cocktails) and then another long walk at dusk. The resorts food was awful awful awful which kind of sucked because I really enjoy eating local food on vacation. We did go to a cute spot for dinner one night called Jellyfish for sea bass, plantains and the best tiramisu I have ever had.  Still downloading pics/videos which I hope to share soon.

I like leaving vacation wanting more.


1 comment:

MCW said...

Where were you all? Sounds like heaven!