Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day



I am typically not a huge V-Day person if I am in a relationship or not. Previous gifts to the BF have been a fondue maker or running pants. This year I got him something super small and since he doesn't read this blog, I can share it.  A Black Keys cd. So high school (for those of you over 30), don't you think? He has just started to like them so I figured it would be good for the car rides up to Vermont.  


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

3 comments:

HMC said...

That's too cute--and as a fellow cheese aficianada, I also love that you gave him a fondue pot. Have a great day!

MCW said...

Happy Valentines! Enjoy your love :)

Jane Droll said...

that is a nice gift! good enough, i say.

i didn't see my bf until sunday. i was at the grocery store with a bunch of other slackers, and we were all looking at leftover valentine's day gifts. HAHAHAHAH! i was so glad i wasn't the only one. we all got our cheap candy gifts on sale. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! but i did buy him a nice card, so that is something.

i have to say his gift wasn't much better. NO CARD and some hello kitty candy. and some hello kitty COLORING BOOKS. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THOSE?!?!?!??!?!?! i figure he was at a toy store and thought he better get me SOMETHING. lololol whatever. who cares.