This weekend was way too short. It was pretty quiet, but I like it that way. On Saturday, it was almost 60 degrees out so the bf, pup and I took a long (rainy) walk from Charlestown, through the North End and back. After, we went over to our friends house after for some, pizza, wine/cosmos and football. Perfect Saturday for me.
Of course, on Sunday, I was married to the TV watching the Golden Globes. Amy and Tina killed it. Even the bf was watching and laughing.
My takeaways are:
1) Julia Roberts does not age. She was going with the dark red hair and I loved it. I didn't love her choice of dress, but she looks awesome.
2) Puff Daddy was totally hammered (I think) and got snubbed by Bono. I am not sure if anyone else saw it, but when Bono went up to claim his award, Puff tried to man hug/kiss him and Bono kind of shoved him away.
3) Amy + Bono making out. Awesome.
4) Best Dressed: Margot Robbie. This Gucci dress was amazing. If you watched the pre-show on E! Margot was getting interviewed and Ryan Secreast said something like nice to meet you and Margot called him out, saying we met at a hotel gym in Argentina. Ryan was totally thrown. Why do I have a feeling that Ryan hit on her or something....?
5) Hottest: Olivia Wilde. Hands down. I mean, seriously, look at her. That hair is crazy... I want it.
If you watched... what was your favorite thing?