Thursday, January 30, 2014

Adventures with Being Creative

I love art and could spend hours and hours looking at it, but I can't draw/paint to save my life. Not my thing at all, but I really do want to try. The Paint Bar has been calling me since I walk by it every night on my way home from work. It looks pretty fun, plus you can drink. Get it? Bar?  I am a little intimated by it, so I am going to bring a friend and try it. I mean if I can have some wine that will make everything better.  I would really love for this be my new hobby...

This all came to fruition on Monday night when I was watching Real Housewives of BH.  Yolanda showed a wall in her home that was made up of some tiny paintings. So very awesome and cute. You can kind of see it below... I totally want to replicate it in my apt...


I may borrow some creativity from Sugarboo (which I love -- old post here) plus other things...







1 comment:

Jane Droll said...

omg! i'd totally do this! hell, i'd go with you if we lived in the same vicinity! SO CUTE!!!